Vacation Rental Management
Reasons why you should consider Abigail's to manage your rental
- 12 years experience in vacation rental management and 20 years in the resort and hotel industry
- We have an office located conveniently in downtown Gig Harbor on Pioneer Way and offer guest services to make their stay pleasurable increasing return visitors
- Dedicated landing page for the 2015 US open at Chambers Bay featuring our Vacation Rental homes
- Membership in or close organizational ties to City of Gig Harbor marketing department, Gig Harbor Chamber of Commerce, Gig Harbor Historic Waterfront Association, AWOB-Alliance of Women Owned Business expanding our marketing and referral opportunities
- Access to city owned brochure displays (at all public buildings) for our vacation rentals and services direct exposure to tourists who are your target market
- A vendor network that includes repair and maintenance men, landscapers, plumbers, cleaners, transportation, caterers, chefs, massage therapists etc…. We manage as little or as much of your homes as you desire.
- Comprehensive advertising and marketing campaign focusing on Vacation Rentals and Visitor Services both online and in our print advertising
- We require the purchase of a damage protection policy on all rentals to protect against accidental damages to your property up to $1,500
- We provide free consultations to owners on furnishing the property, cleaning requirements and amenities that guests seek in lodging
- We handle all aspects of the reservations: rental contracts, confirmation correspondence, directions, payment methods, sales and use taxes and accounting related to your property
- We send you detailed monthly revenue reporting and mail you a check in a timely manner
What are the fees?
Our property management fee is charged as a percentage of monthly rental revenues only. We only earn our fee's by maximizing your rental. We offer both 100% turnkey services as well as partial administrative and guest facing services. You pick what suits your needs.
What is Abigail's responsible for on my property?
What are owners responsible for?
- VRBO Advertising and set up (required because of their powerful search engine optimization)
- Photo session for your home allowing for up to 24 pictures online (can be deducted from initial rental bookings)
- Electronic keyless doorlock (optional but highly recommended)
- Guest amenities inventory (paper products and toiletries, cleaning supplies)
- Furnishings, linens and kitchen basics (we can assist with purchasing if needed)
All nightly rental fees such as housekeeping, lodging taxes, booking fees and damage waivers are paid for by guests, not owners.
Still have questions? For more information about our property management services and fees, please feel free to call us.